Paysafecard is widely used at online casinos as one of the deposit options to fund your casino account with real money to play pokies or live casino games. It is one of the most easy and simple payment method to use at online casinos and NZ online friendly casinos recommend Kiwi punters to make a deposit in Paysafecard as it’s easy to process and is reliable payment method. Paysafe card was launched in New Zealand in 2015. It is estimated that 87% of the 4.4 million inhabitants of New Zealand actively use internet and play games and paysafe card is now a popular payment solution for placing bets online. Paysafecard as an attractive prepaid solution for players.
Paysafe as payment system was introduced over fifteen years ago and has its headquarters in Vienna, Austria. The method is available to players from over 60 countries around the world and provides them with a simplified, quick, secure and flexible way to load their real money at online casino accounts.
Paysafecard New Zealand
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment solution that resembles a voucher to a great extent. To use it, players are required to buy a Paysafecard at one of the 600,000 outlets or kiosks worldwide where the vouchers are available. Due to its popularity, the payment method supports 27 different currencies, including the widespread NZD, CAD, GBP, NOK, SEK, USD, AUD and EUR. This allows players to fund their online casino accounts in their own currencies and avoid incurring currency conversion fees.
Note that Paysafecard customers have access to a range of exclusive offers and competitions, which can be found in the Promotions section of the website, and on the paysafecard app.
To use this service, you must first find your nearest local sales outlet. You must go to said sales outlet and purchase your PaySafe card. They’re sold with different values, including 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200 NZD. You’ll receive a card, which you will then use to make your payments online. It works like a gift card. You own a certain amount of funds in it that you’ll use by inserting a code at checkout. Thousands of online shops support this method, and it’s becoming more popular among the online casino world because of its effectiveness and safety.
When you obtain a Paysafecard with a denomination that suits you, you will notice it has a 16-digit PIN code which is to be entered when you fund your online casino accounts.
Paysafecard is also a suitable deposit option for high-rollers who want to place more substantial wagers. Seasoned players can combine up to 10 Paysafecard PINs by selecting the “Enter additional PINs” option. This allows for deposits of up to $2,000.
How to get started with Paysafecard?
- You need to register yourself with Paysafecard online
- Opening a My Paysafecard account is simple, quick and hassle-free.
- You need to provide some personal information such as their name, permanent address, date of birth and a valid mobile number.
- You will then receive a text message with a 4-digit code to complete their registration.
- My Paysafecard account has either standard or unlimited status.
- To upgrade from standard to unlimited, one is required to verify your identity and address by sending scanned copies of your ID card and a picture upon which your face is clearly recognizable.
When you have made a My Paysafecard account, you no longer required to enter the 16-digit PIN code when depositing funds with online casino accounts. Instead, you can pay by entering the username and password for your My Paysafecard account. Note that before making a deposit at the casino you need to top up your My Paysafecard using your purchased Paysafecard PINs.
How to make a deposit at online casino with Paysafecard?
- You need to first open a regular casino account online at the casino where you wish to play.
- Then you should sign in with your log-in credentials and head to the Cashier menu where you must select Paysafecard as your payment method of choice, fill in the amount you wish to deposit, and select a currency.
- Now you will be taken to Paysafecard’s official website where you need to input the 16-digit PIN found on your vouchers. After the deposit has been confirmed, the money will be transferred instantly to the casino account’s balance so you can play real money games. You are required to use the same name and email address for your Paysafecard and casino registrations in order to make a successful deposit.
How to make a withdraw at online casino with Paysafecard?
- You can request a withdrawal to your My Paysafecard accounts by entering the email address you have registered with.
- You can either use your My Paysafecard account balance to make another deposit or withdraw the funds at the closest ATM using a Paysafecard Mastercard. However, many players opt for withdrawing their winnings using cheques or bank wire transfers as most online gambling operators do not support Paysafecard for withdrawals.
Why Paysafecard is best deposit option for Kiwi punters?
- You can make the payment even with through Paysafe mobile app that works for all smartphones be it Android or IOS
- With the app you can even locate the nearest Paysafe outlet and get prepaid voucher to fund your casino account on the go.
- Paysafecard is regarded as one of the safest methods to deposit funds since players are not expected to furnish any of their personal details and banking information. This also allows them to preserve their anonymity. Paysafecard is intrinsically secure from identity theft, as you never have to provide bank or credit card information in your online transactions
- Paysafecard offers great flexibility as deposits are transferred immediately. Most online casinos do not charge fees on deposits via this prepaid payment method.
- Also as being a prepaid payment solution, Paysafecard minimizes the risks of overspending and you can manage your bankroll at the casino.
Points to remember when using Paysafecard
Online casinos do not charge any fees on deposits carried out via the prepaid payment solution unless if your account remains dormant for a period of twelve months, you will have a monthly maintenance fee of $2 deducted from your remaining balance.
Paysafecard charges a 4,04% fee for all transactions involving a conversion from one currency to another.
You can top up your online casino accounts with up to $250 via the prepaid voucher and $1,000 via your My Paysafecard Standard account. Those, who have upgraded to My Paysafecard Unlimited can load up to $4,000 into their accounts. Also there are no annual top-up and spending limits on My Paysafecard Unlimited.
You should never reveal your vouchers’ PIN codes to third parties or use the vouchers to deposit at suspicious online casinos where security policies are not taken into consideration. If you notice any suspicious activity in their My Paysafecard accounts, they can have them disabled.
Paysafecard also publishes up-to-date information on the latest phishing and hacking scams, provides advice to users on keeping their pin secure, and has a dedicated paysafecard service team who can be contacted with any security concerns.
To upload money and start playing, you’ll only need to insert your 16-digit PIN; to download your winnings, you must either provide your bank account details or e-wallet details be it PayPal, Neteller, Skrill or any other.
There are many online casinos NZ that accept Paysafecard payments as deposit option from Kiwi punters. To name the few best online Paysafecard online casinos NZ are Platinum play, Jackpot City, Gaming Club and many more.