Online casinos in NZ are all powered by cryptocurrencies these days to play pokies. It is not just Bitcoins but Litecoins, Dogecoins, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and other such coins are now available as deposit options to play pokies. The unique thing is that you can play at any online legit casino without making a deposit in NZ$ and play pokies of your choice. Here you find where to find bitcoins in New Zealand.
The question often asked by New Zealand punters is as to how and where to buy Bitcoins in New Zealand and use it to play pokies at online casinos.
As you all know that Bitcoin is simply a decentralized cryptocurrency, coined decentralized owning to the fact that it is not controlled by any financial institution, government, or even backed by any bank. This purely digital currency thus has no notes or coins that can be used exclusively in online transactions. In this monetary system, encryption is used to secure transactions and keep your transactions anonymous.
Bitcoin is Legal to buy and transact in New Zealand. The Reserve Bank of New Zealand states: “Non-banks do not need our approval for schemes that involve the storage and/or transfer of value (such as ‘bitcoin’) – so long as they do not involve the issuance of physical circulating currency (notes and coins).”
So that means you can use Bitcoins at online casinos to play pokies or scratchies or any other live casino games.
Where to get Bitcoins from and how to store them?
To play at Bitcoin casinos you obviously need Bitcoins and the easiest way to get them is through a bitcoin exchange. So how that works is:
- Create a wallet at the bitcoin exchange: All you need is a verifiable email address to get started.
- Once you’ve selected and signed up for an exchange, you can begin buying or transferring money to your exchange bank account.
- Once money is deposited, you can choose to ‘Buy’ or ‘Trade’ the bitcoins,. The pricing will always vary depending on supply and demand.
- Once the bitcoins are purchased, you can transfer your bitcoins from the bitcoin exchange to your wallets.
There are different methods through which you can purchase bitcoin. Also, there are many currencies you can use to buy bitcoin from different exchanges. After buying bitcoins you will be allowed to use them anywhere you want and enjoy anonymity and safety. Another thing is that you can exchange your bitcoin into fiat currency through any of your selected bitcoin exchanges online.
How to play pokies with Bitcoins at online casinos?
Whether they are scratch cards, pokies, table games, or live dealer games at Bitcoins online casinos, they can be played with Bitcoins without any effort. Like you generally play casino games at any friendly online casinos in the same way you play with Bitcoins. All you need to get to Bitcoin casinos or online casinos that have BTC as the currency of deposit listed in their banking page like Casino.com or Rich Casino. When playing real Pokies simply choose BTC as your mode of payment at Bitcoin casinos. The Bitcoin casinos will convert your bitcoin into their base currency that is NZD and the exchange rate will be boldly displayed in the bank interface on the site.
Although you can’t use a bank account, credit card, or cheque, avoiding the conventional banking system means transactions are faster. Using conventional currency, cashouts can take days, and cheque deposits up to a week. Bitcoin transactions are usually complete within minutes. Bitcoin casinos have no transaction costs. All transfers are peer-to-peer, so there are no middlemen to pay. Multi-currency casinos often make charges to deposit or withdraw using a credit card, and the providers themselves may have fees. The same can be true for e-Wallets and banks.
How to make a withdraw if you win pokies?
When it comes to withdrawing Bitcoins from online casinos, the method is safe as it is simple. Players will need to determine the amount of BTC they would like to withdraw from their online wallet and ensure that there are sufficient funds available in order to do so. If you have signed up with an online casino using a bonus code or a welcome package, you would first need to ensure that all wagering requirements have been met before making a withdrawal or you will not be able to access the funds. The following steps are usually required to make a withdrawal from an online casino that transacts BTC:
- Sign into your online casino wallet using your login details
- Navigate to the ‘Withdraw’ option
- In the Bitcoin section an address will be required, enter the address for the Bitcoin wallet
- Lastly, enter the amount that should be withdrawn
- Confirm payment
- Proceed to casino homepage
Finding the best Bitcoin casino
Before signing up at Bitcoin casinos you should check the following:
- Bitcoin casinos should be licensed and regulated by an authentic gambling commission.
- The casino should have a provably fair system, and/or uses games from reputable traditional casinos. A provably fair system uses cryptographic techniques to determine the authenticity of a roll and ensure that neither the game nor the player knows the outcome of a roll prior to the bet.
- Bitcoin casinos should offer great promotional offers and BTC bonuses.
- The game play and interface should be user-friendly and can be played with various devices like mobile and tablet.
Playing at Bitcoin casinos gives much joy as you can make can deposit and withdraw anonymously without the need for any third parties or middlemen. Also, you can play with high or low credit according to your budget in a fast deposit and withdrawal environment. Moreover, when making cashouts, there is no need for any ID proof and with loads of BTC bonuses at Bitcoin casinos greater chance to make some wins when playing slot games. With 24.7 help support Bitcoin casinos are now much on demand and are appreciated by Kiwi players.