Random Jackpot Online Pokies In NZ
Table of Contents
Random Jackpot pokies are those pokies which give you a chance of winning one or even more than one progressive jackpot. Let’s see how random jackpot pokies work. Also, you need to understand the types of pokies machines that are found at online casinos. These pokies are powered by different gaming software companies like Real Time Gaming, Betsoft, Microgaming, Playtech and others.
Types of Pokies Machines at online casinos
- Three Reel Pokies: The 3reel was the first kind of pokies machine to be invented, and still today it holds its appeal. The most basic model features all three spinning pieces, each moving separately from the other and all with five symbols printed. When activated, all the reels spin until they stop at the same time showing a random picture, and this is what determines the result.
- Five reel pokies: The mechanics of this machine are fairly similar to the previous one, except that instead of three spinning pieces, it has five in a row, still with the same amount of symbols printed on every one. For many players, the classic 3 reel machine is better to play because the odds are better, and for others, the better payouts offered by the 5 reel machines are more attractive. So you have to try and see what works best for you.
- Progressive Pokies: These particular pokies are the ones that tend to offer the biggest jackpots, and it can be either one machine that makes the cumulative prize or it can be from a group of them. The way it works, regardless if it is an individual or a group, is that for every wager that is placed on one of these pokies, a percentage is taken towards the collective prize, so the jackpot increases with every bet.
- Multi-spin Pokies: In these pokies, the way the multi-spin works is fairly simple, you spin the reels as you normally would, and when they stop you decide which ones you want to hold, the ones that are left you can re-spin those. These variations of the games offer the lowest payout when compared with any other pokies.
- Multi-line pokies: These pokies allow players to place bets on more than just one pay line at a time. This category includes several other kinds of pokies machines, like the three-reel and five-reel ones. It still features the traditional jackpot but it will also payout when there are combinations on specific lines and not just the bigger prize.
So there are different Random Jackpot awarding pokies you will come across at various different online casinos some will be awarded to you as mentioned above at the end of any winning or losing base game spin completely at random.
However, some of these types of pokies games, usually the ones which have more than one progressive jackpot on offer, will award you initially with a randomly awarded bonus game, but that bonus game will be one on which as soon as you have played off that bonus game you will be guaranteed of winning one of those progressive jackpots, usually irrespective of the stakes or number of pay lines you have put into live play.
Tips to win Random Jackpot online pokies
Here are a few tips you can use when playing random jackpot online pokies which may give you some improvement in winning one of those illusive jackpot payouts.
1. Allocate more spins
When you choose to play a random progressive jackpot pokies machine then each paid-for spin on that pokies game reels you send into motion will give you a chance of winning the jackpot or triggering the bonus game on which you could win one of several jackpots if the pokies you are playing offers multiple progressive jackpots.
- In these types of pokies, set the reels into play automatically and for tiny stake amounts. Most random jackpot pokies will give you the chance of winning their respective progressives jackpot payouts no matter how much you wager per spin and as such you could set the pokies to play via the Auto Play settings and on stake levels as low as one cent or one penny per spin.
- You are going to have thousands of spins when playing for 0.01 per spin on even the most modest pokies playing bankroll, and by setting the pokies to play automatically for low stakes then every single spin played off will give you an additional chance to win and walk off with the jackpot payout.
- Also ensure you get the maximum number of spins per session to see if the pokies you are playing have a fast play option and if so and you only have a limited amount of time to play those pokies, simply turn on the fast play and that will allow you to get the maximum number of spins in the minimum amount of time.
2. Play when the Jackpot has reached a certain level
Try to play when the current jackpot displayed on the jackpot meter is above the usual amounts that are won on average by other players on a pokies machine.
- Study all of the previously won progressive jackpot amounts, and find out when they were won and on what pokies they were awarded, however, once you do this you will then discover something known as a progressive pokies random jackpot payout amount.
- You then simply need to have a listing of those average jackpot amounts and check out all of the jackpots when you log into an online casino site, and should you find any pokies on which the jackpots are higher than they usually are then those should be the pokies you choose to play as their progressive jackpots may just be about to be won and awarded!
- Remember a pokies game is random, and even if a pokies game’s current progressive jackpot is higher than it has ever been before there are no guarantees that it is going to be won soon, however over time you tend to find many such pokies do tend to award their respective jackpots at a similar average value amount.
3. Grab the online casino bonuses
Many online casinos let you claim one of their new player or ongoing promotional offers and use the bonus cash claimed via that bonus on any of their Random Jackpot pokies games. So play at a casino and grab such an offer if you want an added chance of winning one of the jackpots through having an enhanced gaming budget.
But you need to read the terms and conditions that come along with such bonuses before you redeem them. These rules will have something like a maximum Cash-Out Limit. When you play any pokies game which offers a progressive jackpot then you will not want any rules in place that are going to limit just how much you can win and cash out when playing such pokies with a bonus. Many RTG casinos will have such a limit in place and usually, the amount you can withdraw is a percentage of your deposited amount.
So avoid taking any form of bonuses that is going to restrict the amount of cash you can win when playing such pokies with a bonus, for you do not want to win big only to find out that you can only cash out a small percentage of your win.
4. Play at any stake level
It is always proclaimed that the higher the stake levels you play any random jackpot awarding pokies machine game the more chance you will then have of winning one of the progressive jackpots attached to those pokies games.
However, the best aspect of choosing to play such pokies games is that it doesn’t matter at what stake you do play them every single base game spin you play off will give you a chance of being awarded the progressive jackpot either instantly or via some form of bonus game or bonus feature.
Many pokies players do tend to play any pokies game offering a random jackpot for them to set the stake levels as low as they possibly can and then play off hundreds or thousands of spins per session. Each of those spins will give that player more chances of winning the random jackpot.
Finally, it is best advised to play random pokies with patience and wisely with a cool head for it can often become quite addictive to play such pokies when you are chasing a progressive jackpot, and there is always the very real chance that after spending so much of real money on such pokies you may never win the jackpot.
Always set yourself a sensible bankroll limit for playing any type of progressives pokies game and if you do not win then it is simply believed to win one of the jackpots attached to any such pokies game.