Online Casinos Accepting PayPal
OCasinos accepting Paypal are online casinos that offer Paypal as one of their deposit options for players to play real money pokies. Paypal is also referred to as web or e wallet you can make a deposit as well as withdraw your winnings from casinos with Paypal.
Betway Casino New Zealand Review 2023 – Top Live Casino & Sports Betting Games
William Hill Casino Review
William Hill Casino is a very well-known and much-respected company in the United Kingdom where it started out in lifeRead more
Casino Mate [New Zealand] Full Review
Spin Casino Review New Zealand
Genesis Casino Complete Review
PayPal was launched in 1998 and this online banking transaction is quite common worldwide. Earlier known as ‘Confinity’ it was merged with X.com and was renamed PayPal in 2001.
PayPal’s fortunes exploded in the early 2000s; when it became the payment system of choice for people using eBay; the then-developing online auction site. It was bought by eBay in July 2002 for $1.5 billion but was spun off again in 2014 as a separate company.
PayPal remains the biggest eWallet globally, despite competition from the Paysafe Group (Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard). It’s estimated that there are currently 200 million PayPal accounts in use across the globe.
Casinos with Paypal
When it comes to funding your account at online casinos; you will find that not all online casinos list Paypal as their mode of deposit. It is because in some countries there are legal issues in Paypal operations. Thus the nonavailability at certain online casinos. But with New Zealand-friendly online casinos; you do not have any such difficulty to face. As most online casinos offer Paypal as one of the deposit and withdrawal options on their banking page.
Making a Deposit at casinos with Paypal
Making a deposit is extremely simple. If you are at casinos with Paypal means which accept PayPal; you should see it listed under the options listed on their cashier or Banking page.
Select Paypal as a deposit option, and enter the amount you want to deposit. From there, you’ll be taken to your PayPal account. Here you have to go through the same verification steps you would if you were making a purchase online. The entire process can be completed in a minute or so, and your funds should immediately appear in your casino account.
When you deposit money into your PayPal account via bank transfer or credit card; you can then use these funds at online casinos. You also have the option to link a credit card to your account. So PayPal can make automatic withdrawals when it’s used to deposit at a casino site.
The great thing about PayPal is that you can use your everyday account that you use for all internet transactions, or you can open a separate account with a different credit card and dedicate it to casino play. This is a good method for regulating the amount of money you spend and helps you keep track of your winnings.
How does Paypal work?
PayPal is an eWallet is completely free to use to make payments online. When you use PayPal as an E-Wallet at an online casino, your transactions will be instantaneous, when you’re depositing to play. You don’t have to wait for days to send money from your account, instead, you can enjoy your favorite games immediately.
Setting up your PayPal account
If you don’t have a PayPal account, it takes just 2 minutes to set one up.
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/nz/home
- Click on the Sign-Up button at the top right corner.
- Select your country, language, and account type, individual, or business.
- Fill in all the details
- Click “Agree and Create Account”
- Once the account is created you need to verify it by entering your PAN card
- You will get the verification code to verify your account
The amount you can deposit varies depending on the casino you are playing at. Most set both minimum and maximum deposit amounts that are wide enough to cover the needs of most players. However, if you want to deposit even more money, you may be able to contact the customer service department to make special arrangements.
There may also be restrictions on your PayPal account that limit how much money you can spend in a single day.
Advantages of using casinos with PayPal
- PayPal is fast, reliable, and secure, making it one of the best ways to complete any online transaction, including deposits into casino sites.
- A typical transaction takes just moments to complete, and there is little risk of identity fraud or similar concerns when using the service.
- PayPal also allows you some flexibility in your funding, as you can either use money already in your account or link a bank account or other financial device to fund your purchase and deposits.
- It can also serve as your withdrawal method from online casinos. That means that, as long as you are playing at sites that accept PayPal, it can be your single stop for moving your funds around, as all of your casino banking can go through the same account.
- Your privacy is not disclosed as all you need to pay is your PayPal email address
- Also, all your funds are managed in one place
Disadvantages of using PayPal casinos
- Sometimes the customer support at Paypal is not friendly and helpful
- PayPal is not found at all of the online casinos
PayPal on your Mobile
If you enjoy playing casino games with your mobile phone then you need to worry you can still make your deposit with PayPal at casinos. You can pay by PayPal phone app that works well for all the smartphones like iPhone, Android, and Windows. The PayPal app can be downloaded to mobile devices directly from PayPal’s website. Another option is to have it from Google Play, Microsoft Windows, or iTunes and install the app.
Find the best of casinos with PayPal to enjoy real money pokies with NZD.