Live gaming is an interactive session of gaming where a real human dealer talks and communicates with your as you enjoy your poker hands on Blackjack or poker table, or any other table game.
This interaction with cards and tables is via a video stream and gives you the feel and look of land-based gaming in an online environment.
Live casinos New Zealand – How do they work?
Live casino is streamed online to players’ gaming platforms be it PC or mobile. On the player’s end, many of the game functions are handled through an interface that includes your chips, a table layout, and buttons for placing bets and making other actions that are part of the game. You’ll notice an actual croupier overseeing the game you’re engaged in, much like a dealer in a land casino.
The dealer will see exactly what actions you’ve requested and will react accordingly right in front of your eyes. The dealer will be located either on a set owned by the online casino or in some cases, in an actual casino venue. In either case, the table is real, and so are all the elements of the game that they use to determine the results of each spin or hand.
Are Online Live Casinos Rigged?
Legitimate online live casinos in NZ are not rigged. It is just a matter of concern that all online live casinos are licensed, regulated, and operated with integrity. Live Casinos use a technology called Random Number Generator (RNG) to ensure the outcomes are random and non-manipulated.
Read more on: Provably Fair Gambling
Results of all the live casinos in NZ are generated using the RNG technology of each game including Hi-Lo Live Casino, Wheel of Fortune, Live Casino Roulette and many more. This ensures that all the Live Casino games are fair and cannot be rigged.
It is crucial to remember that there might be rogue or unauthorized online casinos that act unethically, such as fixing games to deceive players. That’s why it’s essential to consistently verify the licenses and regulations of every live casino.
Live casinos-Games offered
Live NZ casinos will most likely offer the most popular casino games like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat with different variations and standard formats. The game variety offered by a live casino often depends on the technology it uses and where it chooses to base its dealers. Live blackjack games are offered in many formats and styles to suit the preferred playing method.
Advantages of playing Live casinos
- There are many advantages of playing live casinos. The live casino software is RNG-based games that provide fair and random results.
- Live casinos offer a social aspect that’s missing in most standard games. In virtually all live dealer games, including baccarat, roulette, casino Hold’em, and blackjack, you’ll be able to interact with the dealer to ask questions and have friendly chats as you play the games.
- These live casinos offer multiplayer-oriented tables with full chat features that allow the table to root for each other in real time. Others even work in television shows, “broadcasting” for certain hours of the day with the dealers acting as live hosts.
Disadvantages of playing Live casinos
- The disadvantages of playing live casinos are that the games seem to be a bit slower to some players as you’ll have to wait for the dealer to take the time to deal out the cards or spin the wheel – there won’t be a turbo option that makes the game go faster.
- Also, many online casinos do not offer live casinos for players to enjoy with their smartphones like iPhone or Android. So players have only the choice to play these games on their PC or Laptop.
- The betting limits might be more limited in live dealer games than in the rest of the online casinos as live casino games cost more money to operate and it’s not feasible to allow especially small bets on these games.
- Live online casino games do require a broadband internet connection to play due to the video streaming that’s essential for these games to work as with a slow connection games might not work as fast or smooth.
- Live casino games are not free to practice and you need to spend real money to play.
Suggested read: Live Dealer Online Casinos vs In-Person Casinos and Myths
Live casinos for New Zealand players
Here find the best live casinos for New Zealand players. All these live casinos are reputed ones offering trusted software platforms like Microgaming, Evolution Gaming and Playtech, which are geared to integrate seamlessly into the host website’s interface, meaning a smooth and immersive experience gaming.
Live casinos are Kiwi friendly offering security and help support accompanying a live dealer casino so that you can be assured that all your online banking transactions in NZD are safe and secure well as you have numerous ways to contact the casino in need of help 24/7.
Can I play at a live casino using my mobile device or tablet?
Yes, all the online live casinos in New Zealand can be accessed over any mobile device, iPhone, iPad, or tablet. You just need to have an updated version and an excellent network connection.
What is the process for depositing and withdrawing money at a live casino in New Zealand?
Live casinos, just like online casinos, in New Zealand offer a wide range of payment options including bank transfers, credit or debit cards, e-wallets and many more. Kiwis can withdraw and deposit their money using their preferred payment option.
Is it safe to play Live Casinos in NZ?
Yes, it is safe to play online live casinos in NZ as you choose a licensed and trustworthy casino site that ensures that it meets all the requirements which are mentioned under Gambling Act 2003.
See also: Are Online Casinos NZ Legal?