In online casinos, you will find Paysafe which is one of the deposit options to fund your casino account with real money to play pokies or live casino games. It is one of the easiest and simplest payment methods to use at online casinos and NZ online-friendly casinos recommend Kiwi punters to make a deposit in Paysafe as it’s easy to process and is a reliable payment method. Let’s find out Why Paysafe is the best deposit option for Kiwi punters at online casinos to play pokies? But before that, let’s know more about the Paysafe!
What is Paysafe NZ?
The Paysafe is around in New Zealand since 2015. It has nearly 87% of the 4.4 million inhabitants of New Zealand actively use the internet and play games. The Paysafe card is now a popular payment solution for placing bets online. It is an attractive prepaid solution for players.
Paysafe as a payment system available for fifteen years now and has its headquarters in Vienna, Austria. The method is available to players from over 60 countries around the world and provides them with a simplified, quick, secure, and flexible way to load their real money into online casino accounts.
This is a prepaid payment solution that resembles a voucher to a great extent. To use it, players are required to buy a Paysafe card at one of the 600,000 outlets or kiosks worldwide where the vouchers are available. Due to its popularity, the payment method supports 27 different currencies, including the widespread NZD, CAD, GBP, NOK, SEK, USD, AUD, and EUR. This allows players to fund their online casino accounts in their own currencies and avoid incurring currency conversion fees.
How to Find the Nearest Paysafe outlet
Note that Paysafe customers have access to a range of exclusive offers and competitions, which can be found in the Promotions section of the website, and on the Paysafe app.
To use this service, you must first find your nearest local sales outlet. You must go to said sales outlet and purchase your PaySafe. They’re sold at different values, including 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 NZD. You’ll receive a card, which you will then use to make your payments online. It works like a gift card. You own a certain amount of funds in it that you’ll use by inserting a code at checkout. Thousands of online shops support this method, and it’s becoming more popular in the online casino world because of its effectiveness and safety.
When you obtain a Paysafe with a denomination that suits you, you will notice it has a 16-digit PIN code which is to be entered when you fund your online casino accounts.
Paysafe card is also a suitable deposit option for high-rollers who want to place more substantial wagers. Seasoned players can combine up to 10 Paysafe card PINs by selecting the “Enter additional PINs” option. This allows for deposits of up to $2,000.
Is Paysafe NZ safe?
Paying using Paysafe card is extremely secure. Because you do not have to disclose your personal information, bank or credit card information and can pay as easily as with cash. Moreover, always protect your paysafe codes and remember the tips for safe payment on the internet. This protects you from unpleasant surprises.
How to get started with Paysafe NZ?
- You need to register yourself with Paysafe online
- Opening a My Paysafe account is simple, quick, and hassle-free.
- You need to provide some personal information such as your name, permanent address, date of birth, and a valid mobile number.
- You will then receive a text message with a 4-digit code to complete your registration.
- My Paysafe account has either standard or unlimited status.
- To upgrade from standard to unlimited, one is required to verify your identity and address by sending scanned copies of your ID card and a picture upon which your face is recognizable.
When you have made a My Paysafe account, you are no longer required to enter the 16-digit PIN code when depositing funds with online casino accounts. Instead, you can pay by entering the username and password for your My Paysafe account. Note that before making a deposit at the casino you need to top up your My Paysafe using your purchased Paysafe PINs.
How to deposit at an online casino in NZ with Paysafe?
- You need to first open a regular casino account online at the casino where you wish to play.
- Then you should sign in with your log-in credentials and head to the Cashier menu where you must select Paysafe as your payment method of choice, fill in the amount you wish to deposit and select a currency.
- You will be taken to Paysafe’s official website where you need to input the 16-digit PIN found on your vouchers. After the deposit has been confirmed, the money will be transferred instantly to the casino account’s balance so you can play real money games. You are required to use the same name and email address for your Paysafe and casino registrations to make a successful deposit.
How to make a withdrawal at an online casino with Paysafe?
- You can request a withdrawal to your My Paysafe accounts by entering the email address you have registered with.
- You can either use your My Paysafe account balance to make another deposit; or withdraw the funds at the closest ATM using a PaysafeMastercard. However, many players opt for withdrawing their winnings using cheques or bank wire transfers; most online gambling operators do not support Paysafe for withdrawals.
Why Paysafe is the best deposit option for NZ punters?
- You can make the payment even via Paysafe mobile app that works for all smartphones be it Android or IOS
- With the app, you can even locate the nearest Paysafe outlet, and get a prepaid voucher to fund your casino account on the go.
- Paysafe is regarded as one of the safest methods to deposit funds as layers are not expected to furnish any of their details and banking information. This also allows them to preserve their anonymity. Paysafe is intrinsically secure from identity theft; as you never have to provide bank or credit card information in your online transactions
- Paysafe offers great flexibility as deposits are transferred immediately. Most Paysafe casinos NZ do not charge fees on deposits via this prepaid payment method.
- Also as a prepaid payment solution; Paysafe minimizes the risks of overspending and you can manage your bankroll at the casino.
Best online casino NZ with Paysafe for real money betting
How to check the safety of the Banking Methods
1. Background and safety check
You should do a background check of the companies behind the banking methods; and make sure the options are safe to use on a global scale before you start playing on this casino.
2. Deposit funds and contact customer support
It is essential for the payment solution to have acceptability at the best sites. The process should also be very straightforward so that it doesn’t cause you any issues when depositing or withdrawing funds.
3. Play games and cash out winnings
Online Paysafe casinos NZ keep their funds secure and cash out at any point as the account is secure. Banking methods that support withdrawals; earn a higher rating due to the added convenience of using the same option to deposit and then cash out. You should also take fees and processing speed into account.
Points to remember when using Paysafe
Paysafe online casinos NZ do not charge any fees on deposits carried out via the prepaid payment solution unless your account remains dormant for twelve months, you will have a monthly maintenance fee of $2 deducted from your remaining balance.
Paysafe charges a 4,04% fee for all transactions involving a conversion from one currency to another.
You can top up your online casino accounts with up to $250 via the prepaid voucher and $1,000 via your My Paysafe Standard account. Those, who have upgraded to My Paysafe Unlimited can load up to $4,000 into their accounts. Also, there are no annual top-ups and spending limits on My Paysafe Unlimited.
Tips to keep your Paysafe secure?
You should never reveal your vouchers’ PIN codes to third parties or use the vouchers to deposit at suspicious online casinos where security policies are not in place. If you notice any suspicious activity in their My Paysafe accounts, they can have them disabled. Paysafe is the best deposit option for NZ players.
Paysafe also publishes up-to-date information on the latest phishing and hacking scams, provides advice to users on keeping their pin secure, and has a dedicated Paysafe service team who can be contacted with any security concerns.
To upload money and start playing, you’ll only need to insert your 16-digit PIN; to download your winnings, you must either provide your bank account details or e-wallet details be it PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, or any other.
Many online casinos in NZ acceptmany online casinos in NZ that accept Paysafe payments as a deposit option from Kiwi punters. To name the few best online Paysafe online casinos NZ is Platinum Play, Jackpot City, Gaming Club, and many more.
Why use Paysafe at online casinos in NZ?
Paysafe helps you to buy the card from local providers and then pay online by entering the 16-digit pin. It’s great if you don’t want to have a record of your casino expenditure on your credit or debit card. It is a great way to help with budgeting in the casino. You buy a pre-loaded amount and then deposit the funds into the casino. Once you spend your money, you have to go out to buy another card. Paysafe is the best deposit option for NZ players.
1. Why should you use a Paysafe?
It is immensely popular especially in NZ for making online purchases, as you don’t have to enter any personal information at all. Your bank or anyone watching your bank account doesn’t need to know where the money is going and the casino doesn’t need to know anything about your bank account. It’s completely a win-win situation for the users.
2. Do all online casinos in NZ accept Paysafe?
Yes, Paysafe is an acceptable deposit option at almost all reliable online casinos in $NZD. In fact, it is one of the most frequently used methods of adding funds thanks to the security and convenience that it provides.
3. How it is compared to other similar other payment options?
Paysafe is the best on the market for prepaid vouchers that can be purchased locally for cash. When compared to other types of online payment methods, it is safer than using a debit or credit card since users don’t share any personal information online. It is however not ideal for large transactions online and falls behind bank transfers and e-wallets.
4. Can anyone use Paysafe?
Paysafe is available in more than 40 countries and is accepted at most online casinos as a way to deposit funds. It can be used by anyone and it is very easy to find local selling points through the website and the mobile apps provided.
5. How safe are my details?
You pay in cash from a retail outlet and then use the 16-digit pin to make your payment. You never have to provide any information about yourself, so it truly is one of the safest methods for buying online.
6. Are there fees involved?
If you have money left in your account after one year Paysafe will charge you a minimal monthly service fee, however, there are no fees for the first year. The Paysafe online casinos that we recommend would never charge for deposits with this payment method.
7. How are my winnings paid?
If you are using one of the Paysafe casinos online that we recommend on this page, they will give you the option of deciding where your winnings can be paid. If you have a valid bank account or even an e-wallet, your funds can be transferred quickly and easily when you need them.
8. Can I gamble using Paysafe?
Yes, many online casinos accept Paysafe as a method of payment. You can deposit money easily using the unique code, and when it comes to withdrawing your winnings, you can use a My Paysafe account. Remember to check that the casino you’re playing at accepts this payment method first.