The live casino is an interactive session of gaming where a real human dealer talks and communicates with your as you enjoy your poker hands on Blackjack or poker table, or any other table games.
This interaction with cards and tables is via a video stream and gives you the feel and look of land based gaming at online environment.
Live casinos- How does it work?
Live casino is streamed online to players gaming platform be it PC or mobile. On the player’s end, many of the game functions are handled through an interface that includes your chips, a table layout, and buttons for placing bets and making other actions that are part of the game. You will see a real croupier managing the game you’re playing, just like a dealer would in a land casino. The dealer will see exactly what actions you’ve requested, and will react accordingly right in front of your eyes. The dealer will be located either on a set owned by the online casino, or in some cases, in an actual casino venue. In either case, the table is real, and so are all the elements of the game that they use to determine the results of each spin or hand.
Live casinos-Games offered
The live casinos will most likely offer the most popular casino games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat with different variations and standard of formats. The game variety offered by a live casino often depends on the technology it uses and where it chooses to base its dealers. Live blackjack games are offered in many formats and styles in order to suite the preferred playing method.
Advantages of playing Live casinos
- There are many advantages of playing live casinos. Live casino software are RNG based games that provide fair and random results.
- Live casinos offer a social aspect that’s missing in most standard games. In virtually all live dealer games, including baccarat, roulette, casino Hold’em, and blackjack, you’ll be able to interact with the dealer to ask questions and have friendly chat as you play the games.
- These live casinos offer multiplayer-oriented tables with full chat features that allow the table to root for each other in real time. Others even work like television shows, “broadcasting” for certain hours of the day with the dealers acting as live hosts.
Disadvantages of playing Live casinos
- The disadvantages of playing live casinos are that the games seems to be a bit slower to some players as you’ll have to wait for the dealer to take the time to deal out the cards or spin the wheel – there won’t be a turbo option that makes the game go faster.
- Also many online casinos do not offer live casinos to players to enjoy with their smartphones like iPhone or Android. So players have only choice to play these games on their PC or Laptop.
- The betting limits might be more limited in live dealer games than in the rest of the online casino as live casino games cost more money to operate and it’s not feasible to allow especially small bets on these games.
- Live online casino games do require a broadband internet connection to play due to the video streaming that’s essential for these games to work as with a slow connection games might not work as fast or smooth.
- Live casino games are not free to practice and you need to spend real money to play.
Live casinos for New Zealand players
Here find best live casinos for New Zealand players. All these live casinos are reputed ones offering trusted software platforms like Microgaming and Playtech, which are geared to integrate seamlessly into the host website’s interface, meaning a smooth and immersive experience gaming. The live casinos are Kiwi friendly offering security and help support accompanying a live dealer casino so that you can be assured that all you online banking transactions in NZD are safe and secure as well as you have numerous ways to contact the casino in need of help 24/7.